View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:14 am

Stagecoach Interview Today 

Post Stagecoach Interview Today
Well I had my drivers interview with Stagecoach in Exeter today. And it went really well - the written part was relatively easy (if you are going for such an interview, do get a new Highway Code and read up well. http://www.2pass.co.uk - this site is also great as you can have a go at mock questions) and then we had a break for about twenty minutes whilst they marked our papers and then if you cracked that you were off of an interview. All eleven of us got through today as far as I know. The interview part went well for me and it seemed similar to other interviews I have been to for other jobs except I had never had an interviewer critiquing my test paper before - he was pleased that I only got two questions wrong in the Highway Code section. Interview over and it was time to go home.

So if you are going for an interview especially with Stagecoach, relax and enjoy. Hopefully I will hear early next week whether I am successful or not.

Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:40 pm